Intellectual property rights
College Talash completely owns the intellectual property rights of this website and contents used in it, unless stated otherwise. Content can be utilised for personal use within the limits set by the following conditions:
- Republishing of the content from this website in another digital or print media platform, sub-licensing of any product launched through the website channel, reproduction of any work survey or study conducted by the website
- Copyrights and trademarks: collegetalash.com is the sole owner of all the digital content available on the website other than the i8nformation available on internet under fair usage policy. No commercial or non-commercial use of this website without prior permission from managing company. Until given in black and white by the company, search activities like scrapping, crawling and republishing are not permitted
- a) Al the results displayed on the website and the services provided are perfectly accurate. Some are bases on data analysis.
- b) Site will be available uninterrupted, timely, error-free and secured.
- c) Site will meet all the requirements.
- 1) Registration: if you wish to use any of our features which include creating a user profile, connecting with other users, messaging, following updated info, uploading photos and videos and downloading eBooks available, you must register to be a member. In order to apply into the user login, you should be above the age of 13. Those below 13 may refer to the point number 3.Any of your given information declared to be correct according to you, can be terminated if found false or misleading. You are responsible to maintain the privacy of your owned username and password as agreed during the process while registering into our platform. You are solely liable arising to due to the misuse of your password as the confidentiality lies in your own hands until such misuse is done without your consent or knowledge. Email us as soon as you suspect any such activity taking place. You can reset your password if lost by the process, if the problem still persists, email us. If we get to know that the account is being used by some unauthorised person, we have the right to cancel your registration.
- 2) Using our website: all the information on our website including images, text, services, Documents, audios, videos and other materials provided by college talash has been worked upon our own developers and partners and hence our company hold the copyright to this. None of the material is copied, reproduced, downloaded, displayed, posted, republished or transferred by any source including photocopying, recording, electronics, mechanical means and many more. All the work is done taking the laws into consideration. No part of the website that is sounds, graphics, images, logos, etc. is copied and reproduced. You are free to login and logout of your registered account at the session end whenever the user wishes to. You are not allowed to visit the areas of the website meant for the members only. Please contact us immediately if you find any offensive or undesired material on our website.
- 4) Territory statement: places of jurisdiction from where access or use of contents on our website is banned, contrary or illegal should not be done. You are entirely responsible if go against the rules and regulations.
- 5) Warranties: we do not hold any responsibility in the following cases-a) technical problems, failures and operating speed. b) damage caused by any downloaded software. c) Virus infection. d) Illegal content. e) Accuracy of material.
Content taken from the website does not give the user any right to use it commercially
Interaction with college talash
Our website solely has the permission to retain the mails, views of the users as well as their comments on the forum or sent to the website and is can be used accordingly. Any user can delete or get it removed his/her own content posted by mistake or for a cause. In any of the forums or post for public interest has got the comment section for user purpose, but for availing this facility, pleasure ensure that you do not use any inappropriate of foul words.
How to create a user account on collegetalash.com
Limitations of liability
By using the site, you give your consent to the clause that college talash will not be responsible for any legal issues caused by any other party. The information (provided by participants like colleges, coaching institutes, individuals comments) on the website is not subject to verification by college Talash neither shall college Talash be liable to justify this information. It is recommended that you verify the information available on the website before taking it into consideration. Our platform will not be used for propagating any malicious or harmful software causing program loss or system damage and therefore cannot be held responsible for any such incident. The portal is suggested to watchful of such possibilities.
College talash cannot be held responsible for any loss caused by third party links and advertisements posted on the website. User discretion is advised.
Legal proceedings, if any, shall come under the jurisdiction of honourable (name of court), India and will follow the laws of the state.
For queries and clarifications, please contact:
F. NO. 204, RAJAN RESIDENCY, G.D. MISHRA PATH, NEW PATLIPUTRA COLONY,, PATNA, Patna, Bihar.